Today actress Valerie Bertinelli dishes with ABC's The Chew as the crew discusses holiday childhood favorites and home décor.
This week ABC's “The Chew” is dishing with a variety of celebrity guests. Today Valerie Bertinelli warms the kitchen. The crew will also be talking about their holiday childhood favorites. Evette will share her savvy tips about buying home décor.
Valerie Bertinelli Joins “The Chew”
With the holiday season in full swing, ABC's “The Chew” is heating up the kitchen this week with an array of celebrity guests. On Monday, David Venable of QVC shared his recipe for a Snowball Cosmo. Yesterday Danica Patrick joined the racy crew as they presented a few speedy holiday recipes. Today fans look forward to seeing Valerie Bertinelli on this popular afternoon lifestyle show.
Currently Valerie Bertinelli is one of the co-stars on “Hot in Cleveland” with famous funny lady Betty White. Valerie is also well-known for her roles on “One Day at a Time” and “Touched by an Angel.” Over the years, Valerie has struggled with gaining and losing weight. She was recently a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig.
Valerie's experiences make her a weight-loss activitist with first-hand experience. In 2008, she wrote the autobiography “Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time.” She released a follow-up in 2009 entitled, “Finding It: And Satisfying My Hunger for Life without Opening the Fridge.” On August 22, 2012, Valerie's star was added to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 2007, her divorce from Eddie Van Halen was finalized. In 2011, she married financial planner Tom Vitale. Her experiences with food and life are sure to make Valerie an interesting guest on “The Chew.” Fans look forward to her savvy tips and watching what she will whip up in the kitchen with the crew.
Home for the Holidays on “The Chew”
Everyone wants to go home for the holidays or create their own homey memories for generations to continue in the future. Today on “The Chew” the crew will be discussing their holiday childhood favorites. Food is one of the most powerful ways to create memories. People associate certain foods with holidays and family gatherings. The scent and taste of these foods makes them feel comfortable and familiar. Certain family recipes might be handed down from your grandmother and become part of the rich traditions of the holidays.
Correspondent Evette will share some smart tips for home décor. The right décor makes a house more enticing and enjoyable to be in. The atmosphere at home also creates a joyful mood during the holiday season. Little touches throughout the house mean a lot as the holiday season moves forward. A decorative pillow or inviting mantel can get people into the holiday spirit. “The Chew” offers crafty ideas and home décor suggestions that are sure to make the holiday season more inviting. Fans look forward to the next few weeks as “The Chew” offers all kinds of holiday suggestions. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Wikimedia Commons
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season