Justin Bieber has certainly kept the media busy this weekend as he gets pulled over by the police in Florida, along with the rumors of his break-up with Selena Gomez because he sent a text to his ex.
The rumors are flying around online that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are on the outs because Selena saw a text message that he sent to his old girlfriend. How often does Bieber send these alleged romantic messages to his ex, Jasmine Villegas, who by the way, looks a lot like Selena ? This is the second time this year this story has hit the online rumor mill. Back in April 2011, the same news was making the rounds. Today's headlines have Selena so angry that she breaks up with him, according to Gather.
It is possible that this has happened, but highly unlikely, as the two have been inseparable for the last few months and Bieber has shown up at Selena's last two concerts because he couldn't stay away from his love interest, as reported in a recent Huliq article. The rumor mill rides again with Justin and Selena probably waking up this morning and having a good laugh about these newest reports over breakfast.
One recent encounter of Justin's that isn't a rumor happened this weekend in Florida. As he was cruising around South Beach in a Rolls Royce convertible, he was spotted by a police officer who thought that the kid driving was too young to have such an expensive car. According to Hollywood Life, bystanders said that the officer actually thought he looked about 12 years old and shouldn't be driving at all, never mind being behind the wheel of one of the most expensive cars in the world. He was with his buddy, Sean Kingston, who was in the passenger seat.
The officer did not recognize the teen pop idol until he saw Justin's license. By now people started to spot one of the world's most recognized pop stars sitting in the car that was just pulled over by police and a crowd starts to gather. Bieber was pulled over in front of T.G.I. Friday's on the main strip and according to eye witnesses who were in the restaurant, people started yelling, "hey that's Justin Bieber," and the crowd started to grow quickly.
Both the teen crooner and his friend were extremely polite through the entire ordeal to the police officers, as other policemen joined the scene. Finally the police needed to tell his fans to move back and tell Bieber to pull away, before the crowd of picture snapping fans got any bigger. This seems to be one time that the singer's baby face worked against him, usually his face is so irresistible that anything he touches turns to gold. The down side is that he looks too young to drive a car apparently!
One of the servers at the restaurant, who witnessed Bieber being pulled over, said that he wasn't surprised that the cops targeted him because he was driving like an old lady with both hands on the wheel. The car belongs to the singer's buddy, Kingston, or at least this was what he told the police officer, so it was no wonder that Justin was a bit uneasy driving such an expensive auto through the streets. Although, he could afford to replace that car with a fleet of Rolls Royce autos if he so desired to, so maybe Bieber is just a safe driver?
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season