The world map of average penis sizes by country is coming out of a study done by America’s University of Rochester. The results of this study might not fare well with the men of the USA, who did not size up to many of the other countries.
Penis size varies greatly according to this map, with average size for American men at 5.1inches, having come in a full inch ahead of the men in China who average 4.1 inches for the length of their penises. China is ahead of the rest of the East with countries like South Korea coming in with barely at 4 inches in average size on the map.
See the Penis Size World Map (inches and cm) Here
The Dem. Rep. Congo comes in first with the average size penis at 7.1 inches. Ghana’s average penis size is 6.7 inches and they have the second highest average in this study. The people across the pond, who were once considered our mother country comes in ahead of the US with The British registering 5.5 inches on this global world map.
At first one might ask, who would spend time collecting this data and for what reason? The information from this study can be used among different industries, such as the manufacturers of condoms might find this new data useful when creating prophylactics for the various countries.
This information could be used by the many researchers who study condom slippage and breakage. The International Journal of STD and AIDS study on this very subject evidences the problems with condoms. Using this data, the manufacturers can scale the condoms that they sale differently for the different parts of the world, providing better fit and less accidents.
Researchers have studied the differences in penis size and sexual behavior across the globe for years. In 2004 a study by the Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario in Canada did a lengthy study on the different sexual habits from around the world. One of the facts to come out of the study was that penis size does vary greatly between countries.
One might think that the size of a man’s penis might have to do with the continent he lives on, but the map depicting Africa would put that theory to rest, with the different countries ranging greatly in the average size for a penis. Even with adjoining countries the size difference can be significant. North America is also shown to have a difference in penis size between Canada and the US.
The majority of the green areas on the map, which depicts a larger penis size, does appear in the warmer climates, with no green shades at all appearing the closer you get to the North Pole.
Reference: America’s University of Rochester Map, International Journal of STD’s and AIDS, University of Western Ontario, Canada
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles