The Karashian Humphries wedding, set to take place on August 20, is likely to take place at San Ysidro Ranch, a world famous hotel about 2 1/2 hours north of Los Angeles.
At least that is the destination resort social media pundits are talking about as the venue, especially so ever since the official invitation was released via the media. On this classy black-and-white call to attend the Kardashian Humphries wedding is a note that the nuptials will be held in Montecito, a rarefied Southern California retreat where such luminaries as Oprah Winfrey own magnificent homes.
Montecito is a weathy community just outside Santa Barbara, and its most famous hotel is San Ysidro Ranch -- a resort that Travel + Leisure dubbed the number 4 hotel in the world for 2011 in the magazine's heralded top 500 list which includes mind boggling getaways operating all over the world.
But this mind boggling getaway is something even extra special for famous brides and grooms, as evidenced by all who were married here in the past. One such A-list couple was Vivien Leigh and Sir Laurence Olivier, a match made in Hollywood.
In fact, some photos actually hint at a bit of a resemblance between Vivien Leigh and Kim Kardashian, the newest bride to possibly to be tying the knot at this storied spot. A quick call to San Ysidro Ranch proves that the inn is full on the Kardashian Humphries wedding day, one sure sign that something is happening there.
And that something could likely be America's version of the Royal Wedding, now rumored to be costing about $20 million -- and counting. Matron-of-honor Khloe Kardashian Odom jokingly revealed to The Hollywood Reporter, "... I say it will be like the royal wedding because [Kim] is just like that."
Her sister should know.
And, like Will and Kate's marriage, Kim Kardashian's nuptials to Kris Humphries (no matter where they will be held) will be taped for posterity to be aired on the Kardashian reality TV show on E! So both events are and were both fit and meant for television.
And so is San Ysidro Ranch, an unrivaled hideaway more luxurious than can be found anyone near that part of the Golden State. But luxury is not the only reason someone so famous would decide to wed at this particular retreat. This is arguably one of the most romantic spots in the US, as proven by the fact that JFK and Jackie honeymooned at this very out-of-the-spotlight spot.
So, if the Kardashian Humphries wedding is not set in this fantastic setting, these two love birds can at least hope to wind down after their possibly over-the-top Montecito affair by relaxing at San Ysidro Ranch for their own version of a honeymoon. That is, of course, if Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have already made reservations because--as previously said--there are no more rooms available at this amazing Montecito inn called the San Ysidro Ranch, a place definitely fit for an American princess and her famously athletic husband-to-be.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally