1) Peach Breakfast. Slice one peach in half. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon on each half. Heat for 30 seconds in microwave, serve hot.
2) Peach Kuchen (that's German for "cake", but this is actually a pie). Preheat oven to 400. In pastry shell, arrange 8 to 12 peach halves. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sugar combined with 1 teaspoon cinnamon over the peaches. Bake 15 minutes. Combine one beaten egg and one cup of sour cream or yogurt. Pour over peaches and bake 30 minutes longer. Serve hot. Serves 6.
3) Grilled Peach Salsa. Slice 5 large pieces in half. Brush grill grate with vegetable oil and grill peaches face-down for several minutes. Flip peaches until skins begin to darken. When peaches can be pierced easily with a fork, remove. Skin and chop, let cool. Add 5 chopped tomatoes, 2 diced jalapeno peppers (seeds removed), and add to peaches. Stir in 1/2 cup honey, 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped), and salt and pepper to taste. Makes at least 4 cups.
4) Peach Tea. Boil 3 cups water in a saucepan. Add 3 family-size teabags, steep 15 minutes. Blend 2 sliced fresh peaches with one cup water until very smooth. Pour tea, peach mixture and 1 1/2 teaspoons sweetener into one-gallon pitcher. Add water until pitcher is full, stir until blended.
5) Peach Cobbler. What would a recipe list starring peaches be without peach cobbler? Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, place 8 sliced peeled peaches. Add 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 teaspoons corn starch. Mix well. Pour into 2-quart baking dish, spread evenly. Bake 10 minutes. In separate bowl, mix 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add 6 tablespoons butter, the original recipe recommends you chill and dice it. Mix in with pastry blender. Mixture should resemble a coarse meal. Add water until mix is just combined. Remove peaches from oven, drop spoonfuls topping over them. Add a mixture of 3 tablespoons white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden.
Image Source: Wikipedia