When looking back at the same time periods from year to year it is possible to obtain a baseline for comparison. For a very simple comparison, the overall volume of pending homes in the months of December & January, for last year & this, was looked at. The results are encouraging, as they show a growth of actual Buyer intent and activity.
- December 2013 Had 300 Houses as Pending Overall
- December 2014 Had 332 Houses as Pending Overall
- January 2014 Had 398 Houses as Pending Overall
- January 2015 Had 466 Houses as Pending Overall
- Dec '13 to Jan '14 = an approx. 25% activity increase
- Dec '14 to Jan '15 = an approx. 29% activity increase
- Dec '13 to Dec '14 = an approx. 10% activity increase
- Jan '14 to Jan '15 = an approx. 15% activity increase
So, to look at this in the narrative: Bucks County, PA is beginning the 2015 housing market as more active than last year. In addition to being more active, which may be an indication of increased Buyer confidence, the year is also starting off from a higher baseline of activity. The key is not that January is so much busier than December, as that's never a surprise with the Holidays. The key is that this January is stronger than last, on top of this December having also been stronger than last.
The Bucks County, PA Housing Market is Beginning the Year at a Higher Activity Level on Two Fronts - A Higher Starting Point & Stronger Demand. Now could very well be the time to consider your next move.
If you have any questions about the Bucks County real estate, please feel free to contact me at FindBucksCountyProperties.com.
Thank You for Taking the Time to Read