Best Buy's Cyber Monday 2013 deals can be seen online here. What's nice -- or rather, nicer -- is that customers can earn a $10 savings code for every $100 they spend at BestBuy.com when they choose Store Pickup.
BestBuy.com charges sales tax in most locations.
The details of that bonus offer:
- Earn up to $50 in savings codes per transaction when you place an order on BestBuy.com between Saturday, November 30 through Monday, December 2 11:59 p.m. CT.
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup or Ship to Store and select your store.
- Once your order is ready for store pickup, you must pick up your item(s) within 8 days.
- The savings code will be e-mailed to you on or after December 9.
- Redeem your savings code between December 9 and December 24, 2013 in store or online. No minimum purchase required for redemption.
- Note: Not all products are available for Store Pickup or Ship to Store.
Among the deals available:
$50 across the board savings on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet 2014 edition. This means that rather than running $549 to $599 for the 16GB and 32GB WiFi-only models (respectively), customers can pay $499 to $549.
The Lenovo IdeaPad S210 Touch 11.6-inch Touch-Screen Laptop with 4GB of Memory (expandable to 8GB) and a 500GB Hard Drive can be had for $279.99. This is an entry-level device; it ships with a 1.9Ghz Intel Pentium CPU. It does not include an optical drive, and it has Intel integrated, rather than discrete, graphics.
Fujifilm FinePix S4530 14.0-Megapixel Digital Camera (Black) for $119.99. This camera supports up to 4288 x 3216 images with 30x optical zoom, and an additional 6.7x digital zoom. It includes Panorama Mode, Face Detection, and Image Stabilization.
The LG G2 smartphone, which runs Google's Android platform, can be had on either Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T. In all cases, the device is free with a two-year service contract agreement. It ships with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.26GHz quad-core processor, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, a 5.2" touch screen, Bluetooth 4.0, and 13MP rear-facing and 2.0MP front-facing cameras.
Notably, the power of the device can be seen in the fact that Samsung's Galaxy S4 flagship smartphone only has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor in North America. As you might expect, the higher the model number, the more powerful it is.
Best Buy has plenty more Cyber Monday deals, too. Take a look.