The fourth "Prometheus" featurette has been released, giving folks yet more tidbits of information on what Ridley Scott has called "not an Alien prequel," but which, based on the trailers and clips, seems a lot like an "Alien prequel."
This particular featurette isn't just a trailer. It includes background statements from Ridley Scott and others. One of the writers, Damon Lindelof says, "Ridley was very interested on what if the origin of life on Earth was basically seeded by extraterrestrials."
All that said, Scott added, "Of course, what I want to do is scare the living sh*t out of you."
"Prometheus" hits theaters on June 8. In the movie, as Wikipedia notes, " the story centers on the crew of the spaceship Prometheus as they follow a star map discovered among the remnants of several ancient Earth civilizations. Led to a distant alien world and an advanced alien civilization, the crew seek out the origins of humanity, but instead discover a threat that could lead to the extinction of the human race."
It stars Noomi Rapace (of the Swedish "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie series), Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.
Image Source Wikimedia Commons
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags
- Justice served: 'food porn' photo lands ID thieves in jail
- 105-Year-Old Granny's secret to a long life: Bacon, and lots of it