David Foster’s new wife, Dutch model Yolanda Hadid, will be joining the cast of the turbulent RHOBH as Camille Grammer exits the stage after being relegated to the sidelines.
Foster’s wife Yolanda Hadid, will be joining Bravo’s hit reality television series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She will be filling the spot vacated by Camille Grammer, who left the show after executives relegated her occasional guest appearances. Executives had apparently wanted her to appear with her children and boyfriend, something she refused to do.
Hadid is the fourth wife of legendary music producer David Foster who is noted for discovering talent such as Michael Bublé, Josh Groban, and Charice Pempengco; and for producing some of the most successful artists in the world, such as Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Céline Dion, Andrea Bocelli, Toni Braxton, Madonna, Air Supply and Michael Jackson.
Foster has won a stunning 16 Grammy Awards from an astonishing 47 nominations.
Hadid has already started filming for the Bravo show and is said to be fitting right in. She has apparently landed the role through word of mouth, having known Lisa Vanderpump for years.
"What most people don't realize is that Yolanda was married to Lisa's very good friend, Mohamed Hadid. Mohamed has appeared several times on the show, including during the last season when he threw an over the top engagement party for Lisa's daughter, Pandora. Yolanda is going to make an excellent addition to the cast and she can definitely hold her ground if the claws come out; she is no shrinking violet," a source at RadarOnline.com has said.
The third season of RHOBH is expected to premiere in the fall and will feature the continuing saga of the coterie of ladies in various states of drama and distress. For starters, Kim Richards will be closely watched as she navigates the new territory of sobriety. Richards’ sister Kyle is said to be mourning Camille Grammer’s departure because she believes Camille added much needed class to the show.
Taylor Armstrong is said to also be battling drinking demons as she continues to reel from the aftershock of her husband’s suicide – and his physical abuse.
"The ladies are extremely concerned about Taylor's drinking problem. It has really gotten out of control, and they all believe she is an alcoholic in need of help. Taylor needs to go to rehab and the producers have talked to Kyle and Kim about how best to approach her drinking problem, because Kim's battle with the bottle was documented on the air. There has been talk of doing an on-camera intervention for Taylor," the source on RadarOnline disclosed.
The source added that producers wanted to lighten things up a bit after the suicide, domestic abuse and drinking problems, and adding Yolanda Hadid should do the trick. "Viewers want to live vicariously through the ladies and not see so much doom and gloom and Yolanda will definitely be shaking things up, for the better!"
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog