NEC Europe Limited today announced the merger of two of its wholly owned subsidiaries in Germany to create a new IT- and Telecommunications solution provider company. NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH (HPCE), the NEC European supercomputer company has completed its integration into NEC Deutschland GmbH and started operations.
NEC Deutschland’s headquarters is in Ismaning near Munich however the general operation has moved to Dusseldorf. This integration is a part of a sales structure enhancement in Europe.
Makoto Tsukakoshi, who has been managing director of NEC HPCE since 2004, has already been appointed as CEO for NEC Deutschland earlier this year. "As the result of the successful expansion in the high end HPC market, we have arrived at the next step to leverage our business and technology expertise to enhance the competency of NEC’s IT and Telecommunication solution in Europe.", said Makoto Tsukakoshi. "In the new company, we expect to benefit substantially from joint market development." The integration of HPCE with NEC Deutschland will not affect NEC’s commitment in high end supercomputer operations. "We will continue our operations as one HPC business unit in Europe with our highly motivated employees", said Tsukakoshi.
The portfolio of NEC Deutschland includes network solutions for Public Carriers, Service Providers and Enterprises, IT solutions like high performance computing and general purpose IT products as well as security solutions including Automated Fingerprint Identification Solutions (AFIS) for civil and law enforcement. The new company has 95 employees and a capital of 11,586,385.32 EUR as of September 30, 2007.-NEC
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination