Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have packed up their children and will be spending the next few months on the French Riviera in south of France on the Mediterranean Cost. They arrived on Monday evening, via private jet, and were transported to the breathtaking seaside villa of billionaire Paul Allen.
The co-founder of Microsoft owns Villa Maryland in St. Jean Cap Ferret and has made the property available to the Hollywood celebrities while they search for a more permanent location to spend the next few months.
Allen, often referred to as the ‘accidental zillionaire’ met Angelina when she was doing Shark Tale in 2004. The DreamWorks project was reportedly bankrolled by Allen, who first opened his home to the couple in 2006. Brad and Angie stayed at Villa Maryland for a week and fell in love with the picturesque setting overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, as reported by E! Online.
The Jolie-Pitt clan arrived with two nannies and three security guards in tow. The villa is regularly staffed by twelve employees and is said to be fortressed with fences and security gates. Pitt will be scouting out homes in the region as the family plans to stay through the summer birth of Angelina’s baby or babies. Namibia, Africa was the birth place of daughter Shiloh two years ago.
While in the French Riviera, Angelina and Brad will be attending the 61st Cannes Film Festival. Two of her films will be previewed during the week long event. Changeling, directed by Clint Eastwood, is a 1920’s kidnap thriller. The other film is Kung Fu Panda with Jack Black.
The peninsula is nestled between Nice and Monaco. The super yacht, seen in one of the thumbnails, belongs to Paul Allen and is said to be the sixth largest private yacht in the world. We wonder if the Jolie-Pitt family will enjoy that amenity during their stay.
Source: By Bitten and Bound
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims