HULIQ.com is initiating a petition to the organizers of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games to let the 7 years old Yang Peiyi to sing in the Olympic Games Closing ceremony.
As you may have already heard, during the grand Olympic Opening Ceremony little Yang Peiyi's voice was used and the girl in the red dress Lin Miaoke was faking. The entire world saw Lin Miaoke, but heard Yang Peiyi's voice because Yang Peiyi apparently has slightly overcrowded teeth and officials decided that her appearance would let China down on such a momentous occasion.
While Lin Miaoke, a very sweet girl, has nothing to do with this, the situation was very unfair and unjust to Peiyi.
One of our commentators suggested to if there is anything we could do to let Yang Peiyi sing in the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games.
Just wondering how we could put a little pressure on our Chinese friends to have Yang sing at the close of the Olympics?
It would surely give this beautiful child the chance she deserves for the whole world to see her, as well as the Chinese organisers to save a little "face" and admit that a mistake was made...
Maybe have BOTH girls sing together....
Just a thought!
Therefore, please sign your name and country in the comments area below if you support this petition. Later, we will forward this page to the organizers of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
Please spread the word about this petition to let the little girl to have the chance, which was very unjustly taken from her.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea