New York Jets' rookie quarterback, Mark Sanchez was caught on video eating a hot dog during the Raiders vs Jets game Sunday. During a fourth quarter TV time out, Sanchez tried to hide the hot dog while he ate it.
The TV cameras caught him though. Which is more than the Raiders defense did during the game.
On the video, you can see Sanchez puts some mustard on the hot dog before eating it. He later apologized during a post-game TV interview and the press conference.
Sanchez says he had not been feeling well before the game and had not eaten very much. He felt "a little queasy" and needed a little something to eat.
The video of Mark Sanchez eating hot dog during the game has not drawn as much criticism for him as one might expect. One only wonders if the once Californian Sanchez will order a New York hot dog during their home game against Miami this Sunday.
See the related video here.
Written by Denise Clay
Exclusive to HULIQ
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)