Carmelo Anthony and Mario Barrett are in Baltimore for the "Melo and Mario face Off Weekend" to benefit underprivileged kids in Baltimore.
Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets and famed R&B artist Mario are in Baltimore for the "Melo and Mario Face Off Weekend." On Thursday school supplies were given to underprivileged kids at the Carmelo Anthony Center, Friday a private celebrity bowling tournament was held and later a public after-party fundraiser.
On Saturday, Anthony and Barrett will face off in an open scheduled celebrity softball game.
Anthony's foundation has sponsored fundraising events in Baltimore for six years.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?