Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez baby rumors fueled by recent pictures

Roz Zurko's picture

Justin Bieber's girlfriend is in the hospital undergoing tests and this along with their recent PDA pictures have fueled rumors that Selena Gomez is pregnant.

Justin Beiber girlfriend, Selena Gomez, was hospitalized Thursday for stomach discomfort and a head ache and this has spun into pregnancy rumors online. Justin and Selena have also been captured in pictures in some very serious public displays of affection, which have also fueled this fire that the two teens are sexually active.

With Selena in the hospital undergoing tests, Justin continues to share his affection for his girlfriend with public tweets to the 18 year-old Disney star. As the website, Hollywood Dame points out, these rumors that Selena is pregnant may have a lot to do with what people have seen lately of Justin and Selena in pictures.

The two pictures that were the biggest offenders, really tell the story of how serious this relationship has gotten. The picture where Selena actually straddles Justin on the beach while wearing a bikini and they are engaged in a passionate kiss is not something that young kids should see their idol doing. Then the picture of Bieber grabbing Gomez’s rear-end in the heat of passion is another display in public that is inappropriate. This type of public behavior is not appropriate for anyone while out in public, not just Hollywood celebrities.

Whether Justin and Selena like it or not, they are role models for young teens and tweens today. This population makes up the majority of their fan base. Now that Bieber’s fans have made him very successful, he does have a moral obligation to live up to this clean, good kid, image that parents have spent millions of dollars on when purchasing CD’s DVD’s, concert tickets and Justin Bieber memorabilia. He needs to remember that it is the parents that pay for their kids to idolize and participate in Bieber Fever. Parents are not going to like this new image the teen heart throb is portraying.

Kids imitate their idols and these recent actions seen between Bieber and Gomez are not something parents will be happy about seeing their kids engage in. Bieber has conveyed a very clean cut image up until the last month or so, with his innocent upbeat songs of young teen love, his performances carry a “G” rating and he even sports a tattoo that says Jesus in Hebrew to denote his religious beliefs.

The same holds true for Selena, who comes from clean cut Disney stock, these two have the seal of approval from most parents. While Justin and Selena might find the urge overwhelming to paw each other in public, they have a responsibility to young fans, which should keep them saving these displays for when they are out of the public eye.

Comments

Submitted by i Love you Justin (not verified) on
I seriously think this is fake!! ohh yeah and selena gomez took her purity ring off last year!!!! but its not true...chill everyone :)

Submitted by Mom of Three Kids (not verified) on
Beatles & the Go's Go's were my idols growing up but I didn't follow them in drugs & sex. I loved them bc of their music & how it made me feel. Kids love Justin Bieber and Selena bc of their music not bc what they do in their personal life. What Justin & Selena are doing is very age appropriate in this country. They've been going out for awhile, IN LOVE & they have a right to show their affection where ever they want w/o ridicule. Let them be happy since they're made millions of our kids happy! =)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Dear mom of three kids I totally agree with you.im a big fan of both selena and justin.they are my idols.i am thirteen and I agree with a mature adult. its their life, let them live it.8D

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
I am a big fan of justin bieber but like if any of this is true, Which i doubt it is, i don't know what i will do. i kinda look up to him because some of the things he says is very inspiring. like i havent ever given up on anything yet so. I just hope none of this is true.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Submitted by Joshua Starr (not verified) on
I am really surprised that Selena Gomez is pregnant with Justin Bieber although I have heard all these rumors that they have been dating i,m really a big fan of Justin so he has made his choice and none of us can,t change it

Submitted by Roz Zurko on
Selena Gomez is not pregnant, or at least no one who can officially speak for her has said this. This is an article about why these rumors, and I stress, rumors, might have started, Thank you for your many comments.

Submitted by Roz Zurko on
Thank you for reading the article, but this is not saying that Selena is pregnant. This is about the rumors online that are suggesting she is, fueled by both her recent hospitalization and the recent PDA pictures of the two.

Submitted by Joshua Starr (not verified) on