Home sellers especially first time sellers don't know what to expect and can even be afraid they will get hurt in the process. Here are some tips to get your home sold.
- Check out the agents you intend to interview. The internet will be a huge help in getting you familiar with their skill levels and how much exposure they have.
- Gather your questions together and be ready to get the answers. No question is silly or should be treated as such.
- Ask for references and follow up and talk to past clients,
- You will begin to get a feeling which agent is right for you. It may not be the biggest agent or the biggest agency. The one for you needs to be the one that will tell you straight, has experience and knowledge and has the time to devote to pulling out all the stops to get your home sold. Hire the right agent.
- Listen to the agent and follow the advice. Pricing and condition are what sells homes.
Keep the lines of communication open. Tell your agent how often you want to hear back from them and by what types of communication. Do not hesitate to call if you have questions even if it isn't on the schedule. Remember periods of silence can make your nervous and feel uncertain but that doesn’t mean that things are not happening behind the scenes to get your home sold.
Selling for the First Time? It Doesn’t Have to Be Scary.
These posts will help give you tips to get your home sold the first time around.
A Flag Can Help Your Home Sell Faster
How Long Does It Take to Get Your Home Ready To Sell?
If I Can Smell Your House, So Can the Buyer
We've Had Lots of Showings, Why No Offers?
Beating the Competition Selling Your Home
Home sellers in Clarksville TN trust Debbie Reynolds with the sale of their homes. First Time Home Sellers contact Debbie Reynolds Now. 931-920-6730.