When selling your Clarksville Home, you need to make sure you are optimizing the small things that will bring dollars to the closing table. Beating the competition can be done without breaking your bank account and for sellers on a limited budget.
Here are some of the items that will make your home shine when it goes on the market. Nothing looks better to a seller than seeing a sold sign in front of their Clarksville TN home.
- Declutter. Go to the extreme and make rooms and closets look spacious.
- Do a deep cleaning and don't overlook windows and baseboards.
- Make sure all light fixtures are working and have the maximum amount of bulbs.
- Open blinds and curtains and let the outside light come in.
- Scrutinize your walls and trim and if they need paint, invest and make it look fresh
- Check out the curb appeal. Does your home look in good condition from the front curb?
- A freshly painted front door is important. Buyers spend a lot of time at the front door getting a first impression.
- Plant some flowers near the front door or in pretty pots. The extra color is pleasing and welcoming.
- Have a manicured yard with trimmed shrubs with a swept walk and driveway.
- Even flying an American flag can bring positive attention to your home when selling
Sellers With Limited Budgets Can Make Their Homes Shine.
Without spending a lot of money you have made your home shine and compete well with the other homes on the market. Now it's time to contact the expert Real Estate Agent in the Clarksville TN. Call Debbie Reynolds with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty and let's get your Clarksville home Sold. 931-920-6730.