HULIQ editors strictly follow the guidelines listed below in order to serve the highest quality news to our readers.
HULIQ reporters cover news that fall under the following quality standards:
- Current or recent happenings around the world
- Medical and scientific breakthroughs
- Well researched, timely news stories
- Eyewitness accounts
- Coverage of local and international issues
- Media analysis
- Investigative reports exposing injustice
- Stories on events affecting the poor, the richh, the oppressed and underrepresented groups
- Stories on people or projects working towards social and economic justice
- News Stories about school, college, university, community, church, science, technology, business
- Stories that in our judgment make our world more livable and better.
HULIQ.com, in its editorial review process, is guided by three basic principles:
* Development efforts of news information must encompass diversity.
* News stories must be original, quality focused and adhere to strict editorial policies.
* The quality improvement process must be open to public scrutiny to ensure that the terminology is truly useful within broad applications.
HULIQ.com editors closely work with reporters for clarifications and revisions.
The policy of HULIQ.com is to ask for an explanation from the reporter if a breach has happened. If there was a breach of policy and the writer makes an admission, corrective measures are taken. The specifics of policies at HULIQ are private to the business. In no event will an outside third party be entitled to get between the relationship between our business and a reporter, unless required by law.
Code of Ethics
HULIQ.com cooperates with professors and researchers in the field of Ethics and Bioethics to advise the publication when an ethical issue is revealed and to help to find the Moral Agent in a particular submission.
HULIQ.com welcomes qualified ethicists and accepts applications for being part of HULIQ's ethics' team.
If you have any questions about this statement you can write to HULIQ at
Hareyan Publishing LLC,
4128 2nd St. NW
Hickory, NC 28601
Email: info (at) huliq (dot) com
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More